วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

myself



My name is Chutikan Noikanchana. My nickname is Praew. I’m 15 years old. My school. Kasetsart university laboratory school kamphaeng saen campus education research and development center. Now! I’m studying at grade 10. I live in Kanchanaburi. There’re 4 people in my family. I have one brother. He name is Poom. He is 16 years old. My birthday is 25 November 1994. My best friend name is Aum, King , Mook and Karn. In the freetime I listen to music ,watch movie ,play the keyboard and read a book . I like the book name “Harry Potter” but I dislike movie name is Harry Potter because I really like “Idiot Crazy” movie. Maths is my favorite subject .I think maths is easier than other subject. I like song name “Baby” of Justin Bieber a lot. But My favorite singer name is “Taemin of SHINee”. In the future I want to be a doctor. Because I will take care of my family and patient.


33 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hi praew
    5555+
    Nice to meet you...

    ตอบลบ
  2. wowww N'mayom

    5555555555555

    ตอบลบ
  3. that's beautiful.
    can you help me for design my blog ?

    ตอบลบ
  4. ma ment hai jaaa
    pencil case I don't forget but I no money
    I love girl no boy na ja -*-

    ตอบลบ
  5. ment d d noy si ja - -
    I'm sure
    i love girl no boy na ja
    I'm not gay 555 !

    ตอบลบ
  6. Good at night
    You have a lots of comment.
    Envy!
    HAHA

    ตอบลบ