วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Travelled in Kanchanaburi

I love travel . I always go to travel everywhere. Today I have a present “Travel in Erawan Waterfall”Can you go with me. Ok let’s go.

Erawan Waterfalls has seven levels dropping down over 1,500m and is regarded as one the more beautiful in Thailand.

You can walk to each level fairly easily on the paths but if you're aiming to get to the very top then it's a bit of a scramble up the cliff - it's worth the effort though!

You can swim in some of the pools created by the falls. Around the park are also several caves where you can explore and see some weird and wonderful limestone formations, stalagtites and stalagmites!

Erawan waterfall is a beautiful place. Have you ever been to theErawan water. If you never been to go. You had better go.


10 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Wowwww !!!!!
    waterfall
    so beautiful
    The third comment
    ^^"

    ตอบลบ
  2. woww !

    waterfall in kanchanaburi is beautifull
    i want to playy waterfall

    55555555.

    ตอบลบ
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ20 กรกฎาคม 2553 เวลา 21:58

    I want to go there.
    but today I don't to go because of you.
    HAHAHA
    I'm kidding.

    ตอบลบ
  4. I want to go Erawan Waterfalls
    it's so beautiful eiei

    ตอบลบ
  5. preaw!!!!!!

    is how to tell

    waterfall beautiful!!!!!!!

    ตอบลบ
  6. oh !! Kanchanaburi

    Kanchanaburi is beautiful
    I like go to Erawan Waterfalls !!55 5+

    ตอบลบ